Anne Popham

Little St. Simons Island

Area Info

The northernmost of the Golden Isles and most secluded while being accessible only by boat. This private resort originally purchased in 1908 by Philip Berolzheimer as a source for red cedar used in the manufacture of pencils and used as a private retreat and vacation home. This family owned 10,000 acre barrier island serves a limited number of guests year round.